Are you looking for something for the next two hours or for the next two years? Use your talents to help us save lives and end breast cancer forever!
Interested in Volunteering?
Volunteer opportunities with Komen Arizona include (but aren’t limited to!):
• Office Support: answering phones, data entry, preparing mailings, etc.
• Mission Support: help prepare for community events by preparing resource packets, etc.
• Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure Committee: Want to help plan and execute the Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure? Contact email@example.com for more information!
• Komen Phoenix Race for the Cure Volunteer Opportunities: Want to help out with In-person registration, Race Weekend, or in Office Support?
• Health fairs or speaking engagements: Become trained as a Community Outreach Ambassador and help educate communities, employees, neighbors, and other group members about breast health. Download a job description in English here.
• In-kind professional services: Photography, printing, office supplies, etc.
If you would like to join Komen Arizona as a volunteer, please send an email to Bridget Eagy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!